The Marketing and Public Relations Consultant for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) with general direction from the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, assesses, analyzes, proposes and implements marketing and public relations solutions for single functions or products to support the business strategies and image of Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) and its affiliates.
In addition, the Marketing PR Consultant for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
·Researches, writes, edits and produces publications, reports and/or other special communications for internal and external audiences
·Develops and coordinates implementation of marketing and public relations strategies non-clinical products and programs across the System
·Directs and implements employee and/or Physician communication strategies across the System
·Budgets, schedules and completes marketing and public relations projects to accomplish Marketing and Public Relations strategies
·Keeps current with trends in the industry
· Provides day-to-day content support for BSWH websites.
· Creates and edits webpages using customizable widgets within content management system.
· Supports efforts to ensure clean, consistent approach to presentation of existing and new content, especially site navigation and functionality.
· Knowledgeable in leveraging consumer research (e.g., SEO keywords) to inform content creation.
· Proofreads copy for errors and edits for online presentation.
· Works with internal business groups to create and maintain a consistent brand image and voice.
· Conducts research, including content audit and review of artifacts.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), strong analytic skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Preferred 3 years of experience. Healthcare or e-commerce experience desired.
· Extremely creative with an eye for layout and design.
· Working knowledge of digital and content management systems required. Experience with SharePoint desired.
· Proficiency in HTML and CSS required.
· Proficiency in standard spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required. Experience in Adobe Suite is helpful.
· Working knowledge of AP Style desired.
· Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and related tactics is helpful.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and website reporting is helpful.
· Preferred Bachelor’s degree: MIS, Computer Science, Journalism, Marketing or related field
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!