This impactful role is a great opportunity to begin or build your marketing career in a rapidly growing company and marketing organization where marketing is playing a key role in the growth. Join a small and energetic team that is building a dynamic and impactful brand.
Experience and Requirements
• Must be a highly organized, collaborative team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Accepts responsibility for results and works well under deadline pressure.
• Excellent budget management skills.
• Comfortable using software platforms to manage projects, campaigns and budgets.
• Enjoys learning and is a fast learner.
• Positive attitude and positive impact on team members.
• Creative idea generator.
• Excellent communicator, verbal and written.
• Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook; other software programs as required.
• 1-3 years marketing, project management or customer service experience preferred.
• Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or similar preferred.
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Manage a wide variety of marketing/communications projects and campaigns, including digital marketing (email, social media, website/SEO, etc.), direct marketing, printing/collateral, events, community development, promotional/logo merchandise, signage, etc.
• Manage social media and public relations programs and contribute to internal communications campaigns
• Identify, hire and manage external vendors such as printers, direct mail firms, digital marketing agencies, promotional items and signage companies, and more.
• Plan, execute and track the success of marketing campaigns targeting homeowners and businesses. Update project activity calendar/schedules and status. Report the progress and results of the campaigns to management, sales team and other stakeholders.
• Become a knowledgeable expert on the local markets where we do business as well as customer types and audiences.
• Present ideas to marketing director on how to achieve marketing goals.
• Create, proofread or edit copy for various marketing projects; ensure communications are on brand.
Pinnacle Propane is a propane supplier based in Irving, Texas. We are committed to providing energy solutions for homes and businesses with services including bulk propane tank installation, delivery of refills and maintenance.
Founded in 2010, Pinnacle was created through the acquisition of multiple propane retail outlets before being obtained by SHV Energy from the Netherlands in 2017. Over the past 13 years, we have expanded our service area to reach nine states in the continental United States.
The safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We operate under the company motto “Nothing is so important that it can’t be done safely.” We value exceptional Customer Experience and have a dedicated specialized team of customer care representatives (CCRs) who work around the clock to take orders and fulfill them on time. We train our service center managers, employees, drivers, and staff to ensure energy needs are fulfilled with both safety and the best customer experience in mind.
We continue to stand out in the industry through innovation and technology. Our state-of-the-art technology allows us to calculate usage patterns to forecast future use. This allows us to deliver propane on schedule without hassle to guarantee you never run out.