Midwest - Remote,
Bronx, NY, 10460, USA
Lake Mary, Florida
Ann Arbor, Michigan
A cover letter is required for consideration.
About the Candidate
A Bachelor's degree and at least 3-5 years of experience are required for this position. We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possesses excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills;
- Has exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Has experience in marketing best practices and data analysis;
- Works well as part of a team and independently;
- Possesses a basic understanding of general marketing and digital marketing principals.
Training in Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be provided. Knowledge of the college admissions process and experience in a CRM system is also desirable but not required.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.