The Associate Director of Marketing and Fan Experience will oversee aspects of the Athletic Marketing and Fan Experience Department. As well as develop and execute creative, innovative marketing plans that maximize revenue, brand profile, attendance, and fan experience to create a home field/court advantage. Acts as a liaison with internal and external clients. Primary objectives of the Tennessee Marketing and Fan Experience Office are: 1. Generate revenue to assist in the growth and operations of the Tennessee Athletic Department 2. Increase attendance and deliver an incredible experience for our fans at Tennessee events 3. Protect and promote the Tennessee Athletic brand
1. Women's Basketball - Responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy that focuses on increasing attendance with a specific emphasis on maximizing ticket sales and fan experience to create a home court advantage. Additional efforts to include; advertising, scripting, in-game elements, atmosphere and marketing items related to ticketing/production/game day activities. 2. Football - Participates in strategic planning for atmosphere, sales and advertising efforts to create a home field advantage. Provides guidance/direction to members of the Marketing/Fan Experience staff on execution of gameday activations. As directed by the Associate Athletics Director and Director of Marketing and Fan Experience will lead efforts/coordination of assigned elements on gameday. Participates in and/or will lead various strategic communication, email and marketing efforts.
.Basketball / Various Sports
- Play a lead role with the creation and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy that focuses on increasing attendance with a specific emphasis on maximizing ticket sales and fan experience to create a home field/court advantage. Additional efforts could include; advertising, scripting, in-game elements, atmosphere and marketing items related to ticketing/production/game day activities.
1. Fan Engagement: creation of innovative ideas that engage both existing and potential fans, resulting in an entertaining atmosphere
2. Digital Marketing and Communication: Participates in and/or will lead strategic communication and email marketing efforts. Creates high profile content and pieces to ensure engagement and sales.
3. Branding: Play an active role in content creation or direction of content creation for a variety of marketing/sales/fan engagement collateral.
4. Advertising: Assist with oversight and/or creation of digital, non-traditional and traditional advertising. Assist in the identification of new advertising avenues/opportunities to include "out of the box", digital and traditional mediums.
5. Play an active role with the daily responsibilities and tasks associated with the activation of designated third party agreements with interaction related to marketing, fan experience, and sales.
Perform and evaluate best practices related to spending/cost savings of the marketing budget.
Additional responsibilities as assigned; to include other marketing, sales and fan experience responsibilities.
Internal Number: 219071
Our primary mission is to move forward the frontiers of human knowledge and enrich and elevate the citizens of the state of Tennessee, the nation, and the world. As the preeminent research-based, land-grant university in the state, UT embodies the spirit of excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement attained by the nation’s finest public research institutions.