10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale
Contribute to enable Novartis Oncology to attain a leadership position in groundbreaking healthcare through Omni-Channel Marketing. The Global Omni-Channel Marketing Associate Director role requires a deep understanding of the customer needs and channel expertise across the globe. This role will create innovative customer experiences and Omni-Channel marketing strategies, using new channels and digital solutions to support the assigned franchise strategic imperatives and quality customer engagement.
This position will support a specific global franchise, brands and indications - leveraging and orchestrating Omni-Channel marketing campaigns and digital solutions.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES - Develops best in industry, innovative omnichannel strategies and programs using new channels and emerging technology to support the franchise strategic imperatives across 3 to 6 brands, most with multiple indications
- Finds opportunities to set new direction to improve HCP and Patient channel experience
- Builds tight-knit collaboration with HCP and Patient marketing leads, business analysis, and sales operations to implement tools to improve sales integration with channel strategy
- Bring to bear emerging technology and capabilities to replace traditional marketing and sales tactics with multichannel initiatives that are customer-centric, engaging, and return on investment positive (e.g., social media, digital media, relationship marketing, mobile, etc.)
- Interfaces closely with legal, E&C, privacy, and IT to educate on channel guidelines and socializes innovative ideas
- Collaborates closely with content, data, services, and technology platforms to build channel application functionality and to standardize processes where possible
- Delivers insights from collaborating with analytics team, and conducting primary and secondary HCP and Patient research including competitive and industry trends
- Conducts ongoing primary and secondary channels patient research based on competitive and outside industry trends
- Supervises vendor evaluation and management where required
- Interface closely with Digital Consultants to lead all aspects of the execution of the HCP and Patient strategy