* Work with cross functional teams to gather and synthesize key inputs necessary to develop campaign strategy - Product: Partner closely with design, merchandising, and buying teams to align on key business strategies, product priorities, and positioning objectives - Customer: Collaborate with CRM and Analytics teams to determine customer lens and identify relevant insights - Marketplace: Bring in market trends and opportunities, competitive insights and customer mindset, hypotheses to shape campaign strategies
* Establish campaign objectives, key marketing strategies, and audience + channel choices - Author integrated marketing strategy for each campaign, driving creation of end-to-end campaign plans across marketing channels (Digital, Social, Site, Visual, PR, Email, Retail, etc.) - Develop all marketing and creative briefs for cross functional partners and agencies where relevant - Generate innovative campaign channel activation ideas to drive objectives
Briefing + Cross Functional Coordination: * Drive coordination and implementation with cross functional teams to ensure tight development of tactical plans back to overall campaign objectives by channel and region * Provide thought leadership / lead brainstorms and working sessions to inspire channel and regional partners to innovate and test new tactics and programs * Ingest + synthesize channel plans from cross functional teams to ensure final campaign rollout hangs together and delivers on overarching objectives * Provide team with strategic leadership on smaller scale marketing programs
Campaign Execution Orchestration + Hindsighting: * Drive all cross-team communication on final plans during campaign launch and execution phase * Synthesize real time campaign + channel results against product performance and generate hypotheses for executives and partners * Lead pivot recommendations at different stages post execution, secure approvals on pivot strategies and communicate broadly * Establish and lead formal campaign hindsight process and work to establish clear benchmarks for campaign KPIs
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED: * A passion for big ideas, and experience in creating world-class campaigns and customer experiences * A strategic orientation with strong ability to set objectives, analyze tactics, and calculate ROI * Creative problem solver able to think outside the box, develop innovative solutions that challenge the status quo * An obsessive interest in the customer's mindset, interests and values * A collaborative mindset, with an ability to build and nurture strong cross functional relationships * A deep understanding of the creative process, and an ability to effectively collaborate with creative partners * A demonstrated ability to develop, coach, create focus and clarity in your team, communicate on an ongoing basis to provide context * Strong communication and presentation skills, and an ability to influence stakeholders * Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to thrive amidst ambiguity * Able to represent, nurture and sustain the Tory Burch culture and values: * Show up with honesty + kindness * Work with passion + humility * Act with integrity + compassion * Lead with excellence + humor * 10+ Years of relevant experience in Marketing/Agency * Fashion/Luxury/Merchandising experience a plus * Experienced brief writer and ideas presenter * Experience with localization and working with global teams
* Adaptable - Change before you have to - Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
* Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it - Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
* Collaborative - No "I" in Tory - Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
* Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes - Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
* Live the Values - Being "Buddy" - Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
* Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff - Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
* FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We" - Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
* FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life - Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Internal Number: R0005123
About Tory Burch
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand inspiring and empowering women around the world to live in full color with character, confidence and beauty. Classic in spirit with a modern sensibility, the collection embodies the personal style of Founder Tory Burch and includes multiple categories from footwear and ready-to-wear to handbags and home.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, and an enduring commitment to advancing women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship through the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
Brand integrity, beautiful products and social purpose are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team and our unique culture are an equally important part of the equation. We believe that every employee plays a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.