The Marketing and Engagement Manager of Denver Health Medical Plan is responsible for the overall coordination, development, and execution of all marketing and engagement activities for commercial and government products. This includes managing two teams, planning and evaluating campaigns, and setting and monitoring engagement goals. This position is essential to growing plan revenue, improving CAHPS scores and increasing member engagement. This position will serve as a liaison between the engagement and marketing teams and senior leadership, regularly presenting engagement and marketing analytics.
1. Develop and oversee marketing and engagement strategies for all Denver Health Medical Plan lines of business.
2. Track annual budgets and engagement progress.
3. Develop and manage all vendor contracts and relationships related to printing, advertising, media, photography and engagement.
4. Develop and execute a broad-based annual marketing plan, including print, online, electronic media, direct mail and community events for all lines of business: Commercial/Exchange, Medicare Choice/Select, Child Health Plan Plus and DH Medicaid Choice.
5. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for member materials, prospective member materials and engagement activities.
6. Create campaigns and strategies targeted at member engagement for all lines of business and for raising CAHPS satisfaction scores.
7. Review and analyze marketing and engagement performance and make adjustments as needed to meet organizational goals and objectives.
8. Interview, select and supervise staff. Prepare annual performance reviews. Identify staff development needs and ensure appropriate training is provided.
9. Oversee the content and design of the Denver Health Medical Plan website (www.DenverHealthMedicalPlan.com) to ensure all content is current and compliant with all regulatory requirements.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Five years of progressive marketing, strategy development, member engagement or managing paid advertising and promotional activities required.
2. Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Knowledge of healthcare privacy laws, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Finance ("HCPF") and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid ("CMS") regulations for health plan commercial and government products marketing materials is highly desirable.
2. Able to perform strategic and financial analysis in developing all health plan marketing, advertising, promotional and engagement activities.
3. Able to measure and demonstrate effectiveness of these activities against goals and budget.
4. Able to lead a team of marketing and engagement professionals to achieve appropriate results while working collaboratively with all departments at Denver Health Medical Plan.
5. Must be service-oriented with strong organizational abilities and interpersonal skills.
6. Experienced with working with a variety of stakeholders and navigating rapidly changing priorities.
7. Able to interpret and analyze marketing statistical information and make sound recommendations, gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify and draw appropriate conclusions, and present alternatives.
Computers and Technology
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
2. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
3. Working knowledge of Adobe Design preferred.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration
1. State of Colorado Producers Licensure preferred.
Bachelor's Degree required. Concentration in business, marketing, communications, or other related field preferred.
Location Denver Health Medical Plan
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Denver Health is an integrated, efficient, high-quality academic health care system that is considered a model for the nation. The Denver Health system includes the Rocky Mountain Regional Level I Trauma Center, a 525-bed acute care medical center, Denver's 911 emergency medical response system, 8 family health centers, 15 school-based health centers, the Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, the Denver Public Health Department, an HMO, and The Denver Health Foundation.
As Colorado's primary safety net institution, Denver Health is a mission-driven organization that has provided more than $3.3 billion in care for the uninsured in the last ten years. Denver Health is a leader in performance and quality improvements and remains financially secure, in part, due to its nationally recognized implementation of lean principles in healthcare. Denver Health is a major resource to the community, serving approximately 185,000 individuals and 67,000 children a year.
Located just south of downtown Denver, Denver Health is just minutes away from many of the cultural and recreational activities Denver has to offer.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce and Denver Health is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
"Denver Health is committed to provide equal treatment and equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Denver Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class."
Internal Number: 3934
About Denver Health
Take your career to the next level at Denver Health, where we offer a robust benefits package and endless opportunities for growth. Denver Health is a nationally-ranked, locally-trusted, premier healthcare institution located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.Twenty-five percent of all Denver residents, or approximately 150,000 individuals, receive their health care here. We are known as an integrated health care system that encompasses multidisciplinary academic specialties, a community health system, a level I adult trauma center, pediatric emergency and urgent care center home to Denver Public Health and many of the nation’s leaders in medicine.