Create and distribute dynamic media content for various platforms including website, social media, video, podcasts, and traditional collateral to promote and market the Firm’s brand.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Plays a key role in helping to facilitate the firm’s brand and content across the digital landscape, to include all owned web properties, social media channels and digital content partnerships.
• Supports the planning, production and maintenance of all firm digital content across a variety of platforms. Contributes to the collaborative content planning process, suggesting campaign hashtags, post content, trending relevant topics, and best-practice peer examples.
• Maintains the firm's external websites by updating content daily with a focus on SEO and audience engagement. Collaborates across departments to create and update content that enhances the firm's online presence in the areas of thought leadership, recruitment and service offerings. Suggests opportunities to create and cross-promote content that improves user experience, grows web traffic and leads to conversion.
• Follows standard procedures for web and social content to ensure compliance with State Bar regulations, firm policies, department procedures and digital best practices/optimization.
• Maintains and grows firm social media channels by sharing approved content that drives engagement and web traffic. Formats and schedules posts using the firm’s social media management tool. Monitors inbound messages and mentions for engagement opportunities. Suggests social media activity that extends the life of our digital content and our brand awareness.
• Plays a key role in the creation of visual content to be distributed on digital properties. Partners with other graphic design staff to create graphics and expand template repository for social posts, web content, and emails.
• Makes updates to existing designs when changes are needed, often with a quick turnaround. Works independently to create new offerings, based on an established brand “look and feel."
• Assists in the management of firm multimedia content, including but not limited to video and podcast content.
• Assists in the creation of analytics reports across web and social properties to communicate progress on performance goals and KPIs to internal stakeholders.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Job is performed in a typical office environment and may be subject to time pressures and constraints, and is often dependent on input from others.
• Working closely with the supervisor, standard working hours may be adjusted to ensure coverage for peak workflow.