1) Administer, revise, and monitor the database for the admissions pipeline. 2) Develop and execute the programâ™s online marketing effort. This includes creating content for the program website and social media, through text, images, videos, and webinars. 3) Manage the application process to ensure all necessary materials and assessments are collected, compiled, and distributed efficiently to the Admissions Committee. 4) As needed, assist the Admissions Committee with providing assessments of applicants soft skills and motivations. 5) Monitor, assess, and report on the impact of the programâ™s marketing efforts. 6) Assist the Career Development Office in marketing efforts to employers and alumni. 7) Assist Student Services during times of peak activity and/or under-staffing. 8) Work with campus partners to leverage the Universityâ™s brand and available resources.
9) Requires occasional work on evenings and weekends.
1) Online marketing. 2) Social media. 3) Administration and record keeping. 4) Data analysis. 5) Content and graphic design.
1) At least two years of experience in marketing, admissions, or related work experience.
2) Work with international students is preferred.
1) Creative software such as Adobe, Microsoft Office, etc. 2) Client management software such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, Symplicity, etc. 3) Online marketing with Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Facebook. 4) Software and platforms for marketing videos and webinars. 5) Wbsite design with Drupal, Wordpress, etc. 6) Database software such as Access, SQL, Tableau.
1) Resume 2) Cover letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06249
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.