1) The main key performance indicator of the role is to direct marketing activities which drive the number of qualified candidates into the unit's programs
2) Lead development of the UCPE marketing strategy, regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the strategy and make necessary adjustments
3) Serve as a bridge between and a close partner of the recruitment/sales team and market research and analytics team efforts
4) Assess and establish a variety of marketing tools to streamline data collection and mining which results in a MarTech stack of tools to provide insights to elevate customer relationships
5) Enhance and strengthen UCPE's engagement with multiple audiences, including potential graduate, non-resident and online degree program candidates, executive education participants, partnering companies educators and thought leaders in the various fields, and other influencers
6) Establish a strategic operating plan, budget, and timelines for marketing and communications activities, as well as metrics for measuring success
1) Knowledge and experience with executing B2B marketing programs and tools such as Marketo and Salesforce (or similar Marketing Automation Software/CRM)
2) Experience in building brands and in designing, implementing, and evaluating strategic marketing campaigns
3) Experience building a methodology around quantifying conversion rates and ROI related to specific marketing tactics
1) Masters Degree
1) Marketing experience in Higher Education
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference Contact information
Note: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR05845
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.