Zodiac Event Displays provides custom signage and event displays serving a variety of customers including sponsors of golf, soccer, ski/snowboard, biking, running, advertising agencies, and other big and small businesses alike. Our vast range of products include branded pop-up tents, field signage, banner stands, flags, printed backwalls, inflatables, tablecloths, etc.
Setting us apart from our competitors is the devotion and time we take to understand our customers' requirements better than anyone else, the quality of our offerings, and our aggressive pricing structure.
Our sales leaders are seeking dynamic like-minded individuals and self-starters interested in building a portfolio of clients in a start-up environment.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Account Manager position requires building a book of business through the pursuit of clients via direct sales hunting, as well as company provided leads. Day to day activities will include:
-Aggressive client prospecting including making outbound calls to new and existing clients and email outreach,while educating potential prospects on the merits of working with us for their event marketing and branding needs. Must be comfortable selling on the phone, able to build rapport in person, and get through to key decision makers.
This is not a boiler room, but if you're not comfortable spending at least two hours each day prospecting and building your pipeline, this is not the job for you.
-Fostering on-going client relationships in key market verticals (i.e. outdoor sports sponsors - soccer, golf, skiing etc., club team sports organizations, and outdoor festival organizers).
-Participation in trade-shows, networking events, client visits and demos, etc. We actively exhibit and/or attend the PGA Merchandise show, as well as Outdoor Retailer Summer and Winter Market.
Compensation and Other Benefits:
- Compensation is primarily commission based, with no cap on earnings. - Annual Salary of $36-$40k DOE + commission with company paid health insurance after 90 days. - 401k Match - Convenient central location off Sante Fe. - Open Vacation Policy - Company provided Macbook. - Work hard play hard environment, with frequent opportunities for industry mixers / social events and paid travel for trade shows, etc.
We want you to succeed, and have a collective culture of rewards based on results! Work hard, play hard, and join a team that puts our people first. If this sounds like you, please send your resume and CV letter for review.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prefer a minimum of 1-3 years sales experience with a bachelor's degree, but will train the right individual. - Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with existing and potential customers alike - Polished communication skills; equally adept orally and in the written form. - Relentless commitment to follow-ups and on-going sales pursuits. - Not afraid of the phone! - Experience in, or a quick learner of, CRM (customer relationship management) software applications, in order to manage your sales pipeline, submit quotes, and sales orders. Microsoft Office suite, including Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation and Other Benefits:
- Compensation is primarily commission based, with no cap on earnings.
- Annual Salary of $36-$40k DOE + commission with company paid health insurance after 90 days.
- 401k Match
- Convenient central location off Sante Fe.
- Open Vacation Policy
- Company provided Macbook.
- Work hard play hard environment, with frequent opportunities for industry mixers / social events and paid
travel for trade
About Zodiac Event Displays
Zodiac Event Displays is a boutique branding agency specializing in soft signage and event marketing materials. We’re a nimble and capable team, comprised of a talented group of professionals with over a decade of advertising experience.
Our niche is in dye sublimated fabric displays, and promotional signage, including pop-up tents, flag banners, trade show materials, banner stands, market umbrellas, and pop-up signs, to name a few.
We’ve worked with brands both big and small and carry a robust catalog of product offerings to help you stand out.
While we are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our scope and capabilities are truly global in nature. Any product, in any quantity, on any continent, we’re able to execute your event marketing needs with supreme quality and efficiency.
BACK TO TOP
ASI Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ASI Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ASI Career Center.