The Vice President of Marketing & Business Development is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing an ongoing strategic marketing program designed to help the company achieve its business and communication goals. Specific responsibilities include business and market development;market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; sales support and coordination; and hiring and directing the day-to-day activities of marketing staff.
1. Develop the annual marketing plan that includes strategies, tactics and resources necessary
to achieve target goals.
2. Provide leadership and/or support the design, development, and implementation of
products and service lines.
3. Conduct market and competitive position analysis.
4. Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint
ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
5. Coordinate marketing efforts of resellers, including international resellers, with strategic
plans and objectives.
Required Education and Experience
1. Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering or physics with emphasis on fiber optic
communications and photonics. Experience in high technology small business,
nanoPrecision Products is the innovator and world leader in complex material forming with nanometer accuracies and tolerances. Our breakthrough components deliver superior end-user value while dramatically improving the speed, ease and cost of manufacturing and assembly.