Atlantic Marine Corps Communities (AMCC) is the largest privatization project in the Lend Lease portfolio, spanning from Beaufort, South Carolina to Newburgh, New York. 8,059 homes are located in four states throughout eight military installations. Located in South Carolina, Tri-Command is creating neighborhoods that strengthen the quality of life for military Families stationed at MCRD Parris Island, MCAS Beaufort and Naval Hospital, South Carolina
Learn more about us at, www.welcomeamcc.com
The Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for resident communication, occupancy forecasting, campaign management and evaluation, marketing and support.
- Proactively forecasting and evaluating occupancy and market trends and providing recommendations and strategies to address vacancies, marketing sources and demands.
- Develop traffic generation strategies and establish relationships with community organizations to support traffic generation.
- Conduct a market survey regularly analyzing trends, identifying opportunities and recommending strategic and tactical plans to maximize competitive market position.
- Identify marketing opportunities and tactics to attract and retain residents.
- Develop and implement an active occupancy marketing plan and budget. Provide regular status updates and reports outlining progress and revisions to plan.
- Draft and develop resources to support occupancy marketing, inbound marketing and leasing needs including advertisements, referral or concession campaigns, leasing binders, floor plans, etc.
- Develop performance measures and evaluate success levels of marketing campaigns, programs and occupancy strategies contained in the marketing and occupancy plans.
- Ensure that all material distributed externally meets Lend Lease branding guidelines.
- Resident Communications (draft newsletters, mass emails and other resident focused communication).
- Provide website and Facebook updates and serve as liaison for Property Management staff.
- Participate in organizing marketing programs and support resident service programs.
- Work with leasing and community management staff on revising, updating and developing resident information packages (move-in, move-out, marketing, etc.).
- Ensure that all internal material (for both residents and employees) is branded and professional.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (marketing, public relations, advertising, finance, management, business, real estate, and communications) and/or minimum of 2-5 years of professional marketing experience preferred.
- Meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of marketing, market research, measuring results, branding principles and tactics including social networking, multimedia and the internet.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Position may include nights, weekends, & overtime if necessary. Travel will be required.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.