We need a highly organized, detail-loving, communication master to rule our projects.
We are growing and looking for the next team connector who loves a fast-paced environment and thrives on creative problem solving. Archrival Project Managers are the internal stewards keeping projects on track for success. Work in direct partnership with our Account Managers on amazing consumer brands like Red Bull, adidas, YETI, and more. Based at our HQ in Lincoln, connect members across our teams in Portland and Los Angeles for a truly collaborative environment. At the core of our creative lead agency, the Project Management team is the heart that drives our agency forward.
- Work directly with creative team to own the day-to-day management of projects.
- Manage critical project details — schedules, deadlines, team structure, planning and processes — from the inside out to keep each project running smoothly.
- Work alongside Account Managers to achieve client needs.
- Effectively and efficiently handle multiple projects at once.
- Monitor, report, and ensure project schedules and budgets stay on track.
- Maintain a thorough, hands-on understanding of each project strategy, goals and vision.
- Be a facilitator — lead meetings, negotiate conflicts, build team dynamics and enable problem-solving processes.
Skills You Need:
- Diligent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Understand strategy and evaluate creative at a high level.
- Basic technical understanding of strategy development, design, web programming and video production.
- 3+ years of experience managing clients and projects of national scale and scope with major brands.
- Proven mastery of project management processes and software.
- Quick thinking and a ‘never say die’ attitude.
- A constant itch for success and learning industry trends.
- A solid understanding of good social media practices.
- Improv humor, parlor singing, magic tricks or another entertaining skill.
If you have the whole kit and caboodle, send your resume, links to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, and any other social media profiles, and tell us three websites that best describe your personality and the reason why to email@example.com.