Knowledge and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Under the American Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to be present in the office
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the year
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening test
BA in Marketing or BA/BS Management
Qualifications & Work Experience
Strong knowledge of design software; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign. Strong communication, sales and presentation skills. Goal oriented, flexible and creative under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once. Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms. Strong leadership skill and ability to hire, train and motivate team members. Should have strong budgeting, Internet and computer skills. 4+ years experience.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his/her job. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, travel up and down stairs, crouch, stoop and reach.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work long hours on-site during shows.
The work environment characteristics listed here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic office environment
- Trade show environmentThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.