• BS/MS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8+ years' total experience, combining hands-on GC/HPLC, MS or Molecular Spectroscopy and direct/indirect sales experience.
• Competitive sales experience with proficiency in configuring or installing Agilent analytical products.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
• Must have proficient computer skills; experience in use of database S/W applications such as SAP CRM, including quoting. Proficiency in MS Office preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills, with a strong interest in interacting directly with customers (via phone, email)
• Available for up to 25% travel, if needed.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability