Reporting to Director of Product Management, the Rivers Product Marketing Manager manages the positioning, information and communication for assigned Rivers products. This includes management and coordination of communication between the Basel team and LA Marketing, troubleshooting product issues coming from all areas internally, including Basel, Customer Relations and Reservations. Manages accuracy for all marketing materials for the cruise, extensions and shorex. Position requires strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and balance ownership of multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work independently.
1. Manage Rivers Product Line for assigned product to ensure it is accurately positioned and communicated to drive sales
• Provide and update product details for marketing materials to include Web, Brochure, Viking Dailies,
At a Glances, product changes, guest letters and final documents
• Review & enhance competitive deck to ensure Rivers Product remains competitive
• Proofing all of the above for accuracy and positioning.
• On-going Web review to ensure accuracy and completion of product updates
• Provide and maintain internal product information to build comprehensive product descriptions.
• Audit and enhance the function sheets and other materials for clear product positioning
• Attend monthly product review meeting with CR, Call Center and Sales
• Maintain product chart for managed products
• Answer Sharepoint questions in a timely manner and identify consistent themes to improve information
2. Provide accurate and timely Shore Ex information for NVS/MVJ to achieve shorex sales goal.
• Provide accurate and on time ShoreEx description
• Proof copy and photo selection to ensure the product is accurately positioned
• Manage shorex build process and maintenance for NVS/MVJ
• Manage envogram process regarding changes to the shorex, i.e. cancellations and conflicts.
3. Provide Product Training
• Provide product trainings for assigned products to include e-learning modules and taped training to the Call
Center, Sales, CR and other departments as needed.
4. Manage assigned products to achieve Quality Goals
• Review quality scores and guest feedback to understand challenges:
propose solutions for current quality challenges
• Attend monthly quality meeting and make recommendations to improve quality
• Liaise with land operations and ship operations resources to implement product change