- Undergraduate degree in marketing (or equivalent) required
- 8+ years of overall marketing experience with 3+ years of digital marketing and/or customer journey experience within b2b organizations
- Significant demonstrable experience in digital marketing and customer experience
- Experience managing the development of large, multi-tiered testing & optimization practices
- Experience of conceiving, planning, implementing and learning from optimization, testing, usability and targeting initiatives
- Analytically minded, with proven history of analyzing campaign tactics through conversion to revenue
- Great communicator who can build strong relationships and influence stakeholders globally at all levels
- Experience of improving customer experience through innovative digital journeys and product integration
- Experienced in defining, measuring and reporting KPIs
- Working knowledge of personalization, major analytics and optimization tools
- Strong project management skills
- Audience segmentation using onsite behavioral data and customer databases
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.