The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing marketing and communication plans as assigned by the Marketing Manager for ARN. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing multiple projects and will possess the ability to complete projects with quality and urgency. The ideal candidate will also be able to contribute to membership development strategies, and have a quantitative mindset to be able to identify trends and opportunities from data. Projects will focus on promotion and communication initiatives to enhance association identity, membership growth and retention, conference attendance, and non-dues revenues related to product sales and certification.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Assist Marketing Manager in implementation of marketing, communications, and promotional plans.
- Contribute copy for member communications, event and product promotions, press releases, etc. for print, electronic, and social media communications vehicles.
- Manage newsletter committee, including scheduling and leading bi-monthly calls to identify relevant and timely clinical and professional topics from the member perspective.
- Track and report effectiveness of sales efforts monthly, including web traffic, membership, product promotions, and make recommendations where needed.
- Optimize website and make edits as necessary.
- Manage social media activities, including Higher Logic Online Forum, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Creatively design electronic communications via Informz, including blast emails, promotional advertisements, and member mailings.
- Create and distribute surveys using electronic tools, such as Survey Monkey.
- Proofread communications for spelling, grammar, and clarity.
- Maintain marketing collateral inventory.
- Assist in media relations activities including tracking, distribution of press releases and maintaining contact lists.
- Establish positive working relationships with account team, internal business partners, external agencies and volunteers.
- Work on special projects as assigned.