- Promote Digital Channels in the digital space to build awareness, consumer engagement and usage.
- Lead digital marketing excellence in Earned Media by developing, managing, driving and measuring all social media initiatives.
- Utilize digital marketing strategy and tools to execute excellence in marketing campaigns and activities to propel brand funnel movements from awareness, consideration to market share gain.
- Plan, develop and execute holistic marketing and communication plans for businesses
- Stakeholder management, both internal and external, relating to brand, communication strategies & execution and client engagement events.
- Ensure compliance and familiarity to standard.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Manage Digital Channels end to end from planning, execution and measurement. Be the lead for digital channels initiatives. Develop targets and identify milestones Develop and secure necessary approvals on all creative and media assets Work with agencies to execute digital marketing plans spanning paid, owned and earned media space Ensure end to end tracking is present
Lead excellence in earned media Provide thought leadership and expertise in implementing Malaysia's social media strategy, roadmap and enablers Roll out of pan-bank social media initiatives that will help elevate visibility and acquisition across key retail products. Lead for community management for Facebook Build fan/ follower base and engagement rates in Malaysia's social media page(s) Measure and report customer engagement, lead generation and conversion across social channels Be responsible for social media monitoring on customer sentiments, track online buzz, competition and be aware of market changes and developments. Identify best practice and share trends and learnings on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, Forums and any upcoming platforms. Highlight systemic risks or opportunities from social platforms for product/segment to resolve or capitalize on.
Manage digital marketing campaigns for Retail Banking business, end to end including planning, execution, measurement and results reporting Understand business challenge/opportunities and translate to digital marketing plan to meet and objectives; Integrate digital strategy with the full marketing thrust, including any digital-related media channel renditions; Plan and identify metrics and milestones to continuously test and adapt for best outcome; Develop and secure necessary approvals on all creative and media assets; Work with agencies and marketing team to execute digital marketing plans spanning paid, owned and earned media space; Ensure end to end tracking and reporting.
Agency/ relationship management Optimise resource and delivery timelines Review performance and regulatory compliance Negotiate and optimise budget allocation Identify risk around engagement process
Governance Capture key metrics of digital conversion funnel from impressions all the way to leads (and bookings, if possible) Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and best practices
Facilitate adoption and optimization of key enablers (where applicable) to deliver agreed upon numbers SEO Capabilities Content management and publishing Processes and service level agreement Homepage banner and Pin-board allocation A/B testing methodologies Web Analytics and reporting Form development and optimization Maintenance and hygiene clean up Smart Marketing optimization eDM platforms for owned media number delivery
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 7 years experience in independently managing and executing digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Working in or experience in managing marketing/creative/digital/digital media agencies is a plus
- Technology experience is a plus
- Marketing or digital agency background a plus
- Possess related degree from recognised tertiary institutions.
- Organised and can manage multiple projects concurrently
- Conceptual thinking - able to structure and organize
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to manage agencies/multi-parties to delivery within deadlines
- Execution orientation - able to execute and deliver results
- Ability to work in a performance driven marketing environment
- Deep understanding in usage of digital paid media for cost effectiveness to deliver desired outcome.
- Team player who understand group dynamics and can work in matrix organisation
- Strong stakeholders & people management skills. Outstanding communication and presentation skills as well as interpersonal skills. Excellent in problem solving.
- Possess confidence in communications across all levels of the Bank
- Endurance, personal perseverance, strong self motivation, entrepreneurial, team player
- Meticulous, accountable and able to work independently
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.