The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for Exxel Outdoors’ online promotional and digital marketing with a specific focus on Amazon. This individual will define and execute a strategy that will grow Amazon but also help us drive other key partner eCommerce business and manage the day to day operations of digital marketing campaigns.
The primary goal is to meet or exceed sales targets through site merchandising, promotional tactics, user experience, product presentation, analysis and overall content management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and analyze digital marketing efforts for Amazon and other key eCommerce websites.
- Coordinate and manage online content for all Amazon and eCommerce
- Improve traffic, conversion and AOV.
- Manage outside vendors who support our eCommerce
- Purchasing and split testing on keywords and Amazon sponsorship
- Coordinate strategies with existing staff on digital brand promotion
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with a focus on eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Exxel Outdoors, LLC, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
To apply click on this link: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=AM233
(or enter the url into your browser)