| DEPARTMENT: Marketing |
PAY STATUS: Salary based on work experience EFFECTIVE: Immediately
HeBS Digital is the world’s leading full-service digital technology, consulting and marketing firm for leading hotel brands and hotel companies. We transform a hotel’s online presence with the ultimate goal of increasing direct website bookings and lowering distribution costs.
Our fast-growing global company has six offices including New York City (headquarters), Las Vegas, London, UK, Tallinn, Estonia, Singapore, and Auckland, New Zealand. We have built a dynamic team well-known for being the best and smartest in the industry and are deeply committed to the professional development and growth of our team.
HeBS Digital is expanding aggressively and on a global scale, and needs dynamic B2B marketing talent to help promote the company’s award-winning technology solutions, consulting and digital marketing products and services to the global hospitality industry. Join our amazing team of next gen digital technology and marketing experts!
Position based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
What HeBS Digital is looking for someone who:
- Has expertise in B2B marketing of technology solutions and marketing products and services
- Knows how to generate and manage marketing qualified leads (MQLs) via B2B marketing campaigns, company website, content marketing, industry conferences, webinars and sponsorships.
- Enjoys bringing new ideas to the table, go beyond the status quo and execute on a vision by being resourceful as well as stay accountable for their own projects.
- Possesses an analytical mind and likes to dive deep into the numbers to find out what campaigns are working, what marketing messages are not resonating, and is enthusiastic in communicating results.
- Someone who excels in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with change.
- Generate and manage marketing qualified leads (MQLs) via B2B marketing campaigns, company website, content marketing, industry conferences, webinars and sponsorships.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation utilizing Pardot and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Help build and maintain a rich content calendar that attracts the right type of hotelier to our brand (including articles, blog posts, press releases, whitepapers, webinars, reports, etc.).
- Use creative thinking to position products and services, creating presentations, collateral pieces, product descriptions and more.
- Collaborate with various departments to help execute goals: Web Design, Web Development, Copywriting & SEO, Interactive Media & Creative Strategy, Website Revenue Optimization Consultants and more.
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and highly detail-oriented habits
- Proficient with marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic and convert visitors into leads
- Comfortable presenting at internal and external industry events
- Experience with international digital marketing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot a plus
- Experience with marketing automation is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing/Advertising degree, Business or
- Hospitality/Travel preferred. Please reply with resume and cover letter
- Location: New York City
- Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits + PTO + Medical/Dental + 401K
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Now accepting applications. Please send resumes and cover letters to marketingjobs@HeBSdigital.com