LIVING OUR VALUES
Do you want to work in a fun, fast paced environment with tremendous resources and exponential growth opportunity? Do you like working with friendly, value driven highly motivated people, who have your back? Does living in a big city with warm winters, great cost of living and low taxes appeal to you? If you are innovative, collaborative, and have demonstrated great product portfolio leadership, this may be the job for you. If you play ping pong, even better.
As Vice President, Product Portfolio Management, you are on the GSM leadership team and a key leader in GSM's mission, providing vision and strategy to deliver successful Omni channel marketing products and solutions to our clients. You will lead a team of talented product managers and product owners, as a part of a cross functional agile organization, to develop and execute product line strategies, product roadmaps, sales collateral, pricing strategies, and services strategies across all offerings.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Portfolio Vision and Strategy:
- Define the overall product portfolio vision aligned to business goals including cross-product solutions driving brand consistency for our clients.
- Lead a cohesive pricing product strategy aligned to business goals and market demands.
- Develop portfolio strategies leveraging marketing research to gain customer and competitive insights.
- Product Portfolio Strategy should include market characterization, opportunity prioritization, what customer problems are targeting to be solved, with what software solutions, for which customer segments at what indicative price point with what competitive differentiation.
- As a highly visible key member of the leadership team, build a strong product management team through hiring, training and mentorship,
- Lead a team of product managers and product owners to execute on the business and product vision for their areas of responsibility.
Business and Product Planning:
Product & Customer knowledge:
- Have good understanding of our suite of products and solutions including the ability to carry out high-level presentations at events including user groups, customers, seminars, webinars and conferences where relevant.
- Work with Operations and Sales to ensure understanding of customer opinions/objections and incorporate these learnings into your work.
Proven ability to connect with stakeholders
- Identify unmet needs, and come up with innovative ways of meeting them via new products or feature launches
Product Marketing collateral and sales tools:
- Understand the sales process and deliver the necessary collateral, tools and training needed to help them succeed, taking into account the varying audiences (user persona, dealership, dealer group, and manufacturer)
- Collaborate with the marketing team for execution.