This is a B2B marketing manager role is focused on developing and implementing multi-channel marketing programs and to measure their impact. Channels include digital, social, PR, conferences and events. In addition to working with the Global Head of Marketing to define, plan and execute on global marketing campaigns, the European focussed marketing manager will be required to manage regional campaigns and ensure that the outreach is appropriate for the regional audience.
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns to that will increase acquisition, conversion and retention of our clients.
- Track and analyse marketing program results (campaign response, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to measure success and incorporate findings into future campaigns.
- Facilitate market surveys that feed into market segmentation analysis and will proactively feed into the strategic marketing programme
- Ensure that materials and messages are supportive of, and consistent with marketing strategies and branding.
- Write and proofread web, digital and print content, including case studies, product collateral and presentation materials.
- Make effective use of HubSpot and SalesForce to maximise efficiencies to manage email and other marketing campaigns including template creation and list processing.
- Develop and manage content for website and social media channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Plan and execute regional events, e.g. a prospect based event focussed on a key industry topic or a virtual event such as a webinar
Core Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field) with 3-5 years prior general marketing and communications experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Platforms (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google document creation and management.
- Hands-on experience with digital/online marketing techniques and best practices with experience in digital marketing and sales automation technologies such as HubSpot & SalesForce (or equivalent), WordPress etc.
- Able to proactively work within a small team environment to drive forward marketing activity, from defining new campaign ideas, to working with stake holders to generate content through to execution of the campaign.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience's preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate would have FinTech market knowledge and an understanding of the asset management industry, ideally risk/portfolio analytics.
- Global Experience is a plus
In the first instance please send your CV to Haydn Reynolds at email@example.com