About the role
This is an exciting career opportunity for a creative and digital savvy marketing professional to continue the evolution of Macquarie Capital's marketing across the region whilst leading a high performing creative team.
Responsibilities include :
- Managing a team of 4 (graphic designer, desktop publishers, marketing specialist), providing overall direction and prioritisation, and taking responsibility for team processes, productivity, resourcing and development
- Providing account management, creative direction and communication expertise on a wide variety of pitches, bids, presentations and other marketing initiatives, including:
Liaising with Senior Directors on a regular basis to ensure all key pitches and marketing requirements are being serviced and working with Regional Head and COO to ensure team activity aligns with business strategy.
Liaising with bankers, deal teams and technical staff across various sectors to understand requirements and assist in developing strategy, structure and key messages, and editing content.
- Working with designers to develop briefs, including generating high level conceptual ideas and providing creative direction
- Acting as liaison between the business and the creative team, translating business requirements into finished products and ensuring creative output is fit for purpose, of a high quality, and 'on brand'
- Overseeing the development of consortium brands from the ground up for major PPP bids and principal deals, from naming and visual identity to tagline and finished products
- Working with the events team and senior executives to help structure and conceptualise Macquarie events and produce supporting materials including brochures, signage, videos, presentations, templates
- Developing tailored marketing strategies for sector and specialist teams in response to new or changing business requirements
- Developing advertising materials, both print and online, including writing copy and providing creative direction
- Enhancing Macquarie Capital's digital presence, including creating and updating regional and deal content for the company website and the development of eDMs and microsites to support business activities and campaigns as required
- Maintaining and improving our internal communications including regular updates and email communications as well as an internal website/portal
You will have
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a marketing or communications related field
- Significant experience in a similar role within a corporate environment, banking/financial/professional services is desirable
- Experience with a bid/proposal/pitch style role, producing collateral to tight deadlines and multi-tasking under pressure
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Proven writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Creative flair, strong visual eye and theoretical understanding of design, brand and tone
- Experience working with designers and ability to produce relevant and specific briefs and to provide constructive feedback and creative direction
- People management experience
- Digital marketing experience including use of email automation systems, CRM tools and internal websites
- An understanding of print and production process
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.