RDX has 20 years of experience providing remote support services to over 400 customers worldwide. We are also the single largest provider of remote databases and OS services, currently employing over 150 expert professionals.
This position would require you to be onsite at our corporate headquarters in Warrendale, PA. This is not a remote opportunity. Please do not apply if you do not live in or if you are not willing to relocate to the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Summary Assists sales and sales operations in administrative functions to ensure database integrity and sales process continuity; coordinates marketing projects and activities by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Understands and successfully communicates RDX's services and value proposition.
- Participates in sales meetings with prospects, documenting conversations and ensuring SalesForce is updated appropriately.
- Leverages verifiable outcomes to annotate contacts, opportunities, and accounts in SalesForce throughout the sales process as appropriate.
- Ensures point of sale documentation is complete and entered into the system for smooth onboarding of RDX customers.
- Creates and generates ad hoc and scheduled reports as required. Assists in the coordination of marketing events for assigned Sales Regions.
- Creates marketable lists on behavior, industry, region, personas, etc. supporting given initiatives, focus, and revenue goals.
- Segments email lists based on behavior, industry, region, persona, pain points, etc.
- Gathers key prospect information and update this data into Salesforce, lead documents, etc.
- Keeps marketing management informed on all sales planning, lead gen efforts, and results.
- Strategizes with Marketing and Sales Team Members to maximize lead gen.
- Manages vendor communications for marketing-related initiatives and events.
- Develops marketing material to promote RDX value proposition and services to prospects and customers.
- Develops customized marketing material to aid sales efforts throughout all buying phases (Prospect Presentations).
- Manages and Updates Sales and Marketing literature.
- Tracks, measures and analyzes all marketing-related initiatives to calculate ROI.
- Conducts market research to identify and analyze trends, competition, opportunities and threats.
- Gains better understanding of customer needs via Market research, direct communication and data analysis.
- Helps plan, coordinate and strategize for all RDX events.