As a member of the marketing operations team, the Marketing Automation Specialist will partner with internal stakeholders to execute digital and direct marketing programs using Marketo to support and promote the objectives of McKesson Specialty Health (MSH) and The US Oncology Network. This includes email marketing campaign building, measurement and performance reporting of both operations-focused and customer demand-generation communications.
The candidate must possess solid communications skills, including writing and proof reading, an understanding of integrated digital marketing campaigns, and strong project management skills. The Marketing Automation Specialist will also be responsible for continually optimizing email marketing programs for improved performance.
This position will function in a highly-matrixed organization. As such it will require expertise in collaboration on cross-functional teams and the ability to make informed decisions in a timely manner, often in sensitive situations requiring scrupulous attention to detail. It will also require the ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations and data may require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Support the distribution of customer communications through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Report out on digital and direct marketing campaign results to marketing leaders.
- Assist in the development of new lead generation capabilities in Marketo.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the Marketing Operations team
Minimum Job Qualifications:
4-year degree, ideally in marketing, business, communications, journalism, English, or relevant field.
Required Business Experience-
3-5 years experience in Marketo or similar marketing automation platform.
- Solid communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced marketing environment, constantly striving for excellence
- Ability to work with a variety of customers, varying in seniority and work experience
- Basic HTML knowledge, familiarity with WSYWIG HTML editors (e.g., Dreamweaver)
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM preferred
- Business maturity, with the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Highly organized
- Effectively leads through influence
- Takes initiative to drive and shape projects
- Sense of humor and ability to manage flexibly in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
Environment (Office, warehouse, travel, etc)-
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc)-
General office demands.