· Preparation of all marketing, client service, and educational presentation materials, such as firm brochures, monthly investment newsletters, and client portfolio updates.
· Gathering portfolio and market data – will learn the portfolio management software to extract data for excel spreadsheets and use internet to gather similar data.
· Updating due diligence questionnaires from third parties about the firm's products.
· Calculate and maintain performance & portfolio statistics for the firm's investment products.
· Preparing RFPs, which involves working closely with the portfolio manager.
· Ad-hoc research projects for the marketing and portfolio management team, often involves benchmark data. This involves going to benchmark websites, extracting data and creating charts/graphs.
· Skilled PowerPoint user with emphasis on creating, formatting, and editing graphs/tables.
· Skilled Excel user of basic formulas, vlookup, subtotals, sorting/filtering functions.
· Familiarity with Bloomberg is a plus.
Compensation: Company offers top/competitive salary, 401K and health insurance