Responsible for supporting the overall marketing strategy including marketing events, brand recognition, promotions, advertising, website and social media, as well as the customer's experience with the brand at the point-of-sale, call center, etc.
* Heavy emphasis on event marketing for a wide variety of events supporting internal teammate/corporate, industry/trade, and/or public audiences hosted at locations across the nation. Limited international venues.
* Assist in defining and implementing strategies for utilizing latest technologies including optimal website design, social media, search engine optimization, etc., including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
* Produce reports that analyze key performance metrics in social media, outbound email campaigns, customer reputation management, etc.
* Provide support in managing customer reputation management through several social media portals such as Yelp, AutoBody-Review, etc. along with additional customer touch points including Contact Us, Better Business Bureau, Twitter, etc.
* Contribute to the development and oversight of marketing strategies for center-level initiatives.
* Responsible for determining current and future customer expectations through rigorous analysis of customer surveys (including NPS) and competitive intelligence.
* Ensure brand standards are defined, enforced, and optimized.
* Produce reports for leadership detailing key performance indicator/metrics.
* Responsible for effectively utilizing opportunities to promote the company at corporate and partner levels.
* Assist with development of industry-leading customer communication vehicles including industry award development, brochures, flyers, direct mail, social media, customer newsletters, etc.
* Support and leverage CRM opportunities.
* Ensure strong communication across business units, teammates, customers, and partners using a variety of communication tools.