A talented content creator who develops strategic content that expands the school’s digital footprint, increases audience awareness and delivers audience engagement.
The role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills. The Content Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications and works collaboratively with the Admissions and Advancement teams, faculty, and contract writers and designers.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar of new and updated content.
- Proactively and responsively develop, write and post new content across all platforms: print, website, social media, direct mail, email, etc.
- Collaborate with the teams responsible for recruitment, retention, events and curriculum to develop and promote content.
- Collaborate with contract writers and designers to develop content.
- Create and manage comprehensive social media strategy.
- Gather, edit and organize photography and video assets.
- Align content with school strategy and objectives.
- Ensure department and faculty campaigns support school strategies and brand standards.
- Align content with school brand and communications standards.
- Continually update school website through content management system.
- Edit and proof content created by others for completeness, style and accuracy.
- Develop project schedules and streamline processes.
- Attract site visitors through SEO and strategic social media programs.
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of school content with tools including Google Analytics and Crazy Egg.
- Potential to hire, train and supervise a student intern up to twice per academic year.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations).
- 4+ years marketing experience, including writing for web marketing and social media.
- Experience working with a web CMS.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding of and experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- A dual-minded approach: Highly creative and an excellent content creator, and also process-driven and relies on data to make decisions.
- Experience building audiences online.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of ownership and sense of urgency.
- Experience in an academic setting a plus but not required.
To Apply: Resumes and cover letters may be mailed to Human Resources at Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view this job description, and others, at our website http://www.austintrinity.org/employment. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school.
Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely prohibited.