Founded in 1977, LRP Publications produces some of the largest specialized conferences and trade shows in the nation, giving exhibitors the opportunity to introduce their brand and solutions to professionals across the country. In addition to producing conferences and expositions, LRP Publications publishes business-to-business newsletters, magazines, books, software and more.
LRP is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help grow the awareness and attendee participation for four national conferences targeted to Human Resource professionals. This person will work closely with company leadership and have complete bottom-line responsibility for strategizing, creating, analyzing and executing innovative marketing plans using a wide array of marketing tactics. Our ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, anticipate needs and make adjustments, and an assertiveness to offer new ideas that will contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Create, develop and execute marketing budget and plans, define and implement campaign schedules, and manage campaign costs and resources within budget.
- Research, identify, forge, and maintain long-term marketing partnerships.
- Research the market and audience to develop successful marketing campaigns and continuously experiment to maximize results.
- Manage in-house lists, list acquisition, and develop list segmentation strategies.
- Gather and analyze data to communicate and improve existing and future campaign efforts.
- Work with subject matter experts to gather pivotal information to develop clear and relevant messaging within marketing pieces.
- Develop creative, persuasive, and original copy in a high-volume environment.
- Review and edit promotional materials for marketing effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams including Creative Services, Sales, Customer Service, Social Media, and Meeting Planners.
- Manage and develop the supporting Marketing Coordinator.