The Child Mind Institute is an independent nonprofit dedicated to transforming the lives of children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders. Our teams work every day to deliver the highest standards of care, advance the science of the developing brain and empower parents, professionals and policymakers to support children when and where they need it most. Together with our supporters, we’re helping children reach their full potential in school and in life. We share all of our resources freely and do not accept any funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
The Child Mind Institute seeks a results-driven Clinical Marketing Specialist to support efforts to attract patients to our Clinical Practice. The Clinical Marketing Specialist manages school outreach and email marketing for clinical programs, organizes and promotes our parent/educator workshops, coordinates events, and helps plan CMI's presence at professional conferences. The position reports to the Director of Clinical Administration with a dotted line to the Partnerships and Events Manager, and requires the ability to work occasional evening and weekend events.
- Coordinate promotion of the clinical practice and coordinate outreach to parents, educators and other key audiences.
- Manage relationships with referral sources and make introductions to clinical staff to facilitate their relationships and assist in follow up. Manage live chat and webcasting for any events that are streamed online.
- Manage parent and educator workshops, receptions and professional development trainings.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Marketing and Communications department to plan webpages, email campaigns, and online listings, develop promotional materials, conference programs, participant handouts, and signage.
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing plans for the clinical practice and specific clinical programs, including email and outreach campaigns.
- Help manage the referral database and improve the quality of our lists and marketing intelligence.
- Write promotional copy, including cultivation letters, marketing presentations, one-pagers, and event descriptions. Work closely with in-house editors and designers to develop marketing materials that demonstrate the impact of the Child Mind Institute’s work and coordinate production and distribution of print/digital collateral.
- Create and produce accurate reports and charts.
- Work with outside partners and vendors as well as internal stakeholders to build lasting relationships.
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines, notify leadership when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.