ABOUT VIAIR CORPORATION:
VIAIR Corporation is a supplier of one of the most comprehensive line of fractional horsepower DC Direct Driven oil-less air compressors & air accessories for both the On-and Off-road & Industrial markets.
Location: Irvine, CA
The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for leading Sales and Marketing for Viair under the direction of the President. The position will manage a team of in-house sales, marketing, and customer service representatives, as well as outside Sales Reps and will be accountable for meeting annual sales targets. Successful candidates should have a track record of reaching annual sales goals and developing marketing plans and strategies to support sales. This position will require a seasoned professional, with significant Sales & Marketing experience in the Automotive Sector, specifically within the Specialty Parts & Accessories aftermarket segment. Professionals possessing extensive Sales & Marketing experience within the Industrial Sector, specifically with pneumatics, fluid power background, will also be considered for this position.
- Lead the strategic development, implementation and daily oversight of all aspects of sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Collaborate with the President on strategic business planning processes to ensure the team establishes and follows mid- and long-term roadmaps to achieve business growth goals.
- Develop effective and successful marketing, trade show, and promotional initiatives to support sales, increase brand recognition and brand equity, and build customer retention.
- Oversee market research activities, analyze trends, and provide senior management with data on market conditions.
- BA/BS and/or graduate degree.
- 15+ years professional sales and marketing experience in the automotive industry; automotive aftermarket industry preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience leading and managing sales/marketing teams.
- History of success in meeting company sales goals and objectives.
- Proven track record in developing, leading and managing a results-oriented sales team.
- Impeccable track record and integrity.
- Exceptional skills to motivate sales team members and achieve a consistent level of intensity and focus on a daily basis.
- Perform well under pressure with a strong sense of urgency.
- Team-oriented, strategic leader with ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences and build long-lasting relationships that foster customer retention and loyalty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
VIAIR Corporation’s compensation and benefits for this key leadership position include a competitive salary, merit bonus, comprehensive health and dental insurance, and 401K eligibility. Full background check required on all employees.