Utilising a broad mix of marketing channels this role will work closely with team leaders to increase market coverage. It will also provide sales and product marketing support, including the development and production of bilingual marketing materials and the implementation of marketing initiatives to build brand awareness, and promote products / services with the objective of contributing to asset growth of the business.
- Develop the company brand and maintain a good relationship with business partners (Private Bank). This will be achieved through networking, database management, PR, events, partnerships.
- Propose marketing programmes so as to leverage the sales effort and expand client network. Work closely and collaborate with the Sales team to ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing programs for all products and services.
- Maintain effective communication throughout and post event with all stakeholders, including the business partners and business stakeholders to ensure their needs are understood, are being met and proactive solutions are being offered
- Review pre & post campaign evaluation data for continuous improvement and maintain annual marketing calendar to ensure alignment of business activities.
- Motivate, coach and counsel to Marketing and Business Development Executive on event planning and execution.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increased Sales and Revenue at running marketing campaigns or activities.
- Success of marketing campaigns or activities at reaching a target audience and evaluate the post-event feedback with stakeholders.
- Effectiveness of marketing campaigns or activities at generating leads for cost spent.
- Achievement of annual Performance Objectives / targets set for the year.
With the need to lead initiatives in the location, it is expected of the Employee to demonstrate the following behaviours which are aligned to the leadership "DNA" at mid-management level:
-- Drive / ambition
-- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST
-- Detail-minded, well-organized and possess good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy
-- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word,PowerPoint, etc)
Education & Track Record
-- Bachelor degree or equivalent with marketing qualifications
-- At least 8-10 years of relevant working experience in the private banking industry with proven track record in the following disciplines: sales and business development, brand management and event management
-- Prior work experience in trust or Big4 is beneficial