Are you passionate about a career in sales and ready to join an industry-leading, high-tech company? Are you looking for powerful earning potential and career growth? If so, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
The CDK Global Associate Inside Sales Representative position is a fantastic first step into the technology sales industry.
As an Associate Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be mentored and trained by experienced sales staff and given all of the necessary tools to succeed in the role.
Inside Sales means you’ll be talking with automotive dealers, presenting industry leading products, and helping to solve problems that all dealers face and don’t know how to solve. You’ll also learn how to overcome objections, identify customer needs, and present solutions that further the goals of CDK’s current client base.
While this is an entry-level role in Inside Sales, a background in a sales or call center position would help make you a successful candidate. Other attributes that will help you stand out are:
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Drive and motivation to meet and exceed personal and sales goals
- A positive attitude, high energy level with a strong work ethic, and adaptability to change
- An understanding of the automotive industry
We very carefully select our Associate Sales Reps (ASRs), as the intention is to hire, train, transfer within as quickly as possible! The ASR Team is the group identified as our future bench for on-going promotions within the Inside Sales Job Family.
In this role, you will receive the following exciting opportunities:
- Will have the opportunity to accelerate earning potential to un-capped commissions after initial proven success
- Will receive world-class training on our Sales methodology, Salesforce CRM tool, & our CDK Global tech products
- Will receive on-going feedback from our Inside Sales Manager, along with opportunities for role-playing & shadowing
- Will receive access to tremendous eLearning content for professional development from our internal LMS (Learning Management System), including books & videos
- Will work on our state-of-the-art, tech robust Hoffman Estates Headquarters location, with access to tremendous cafeteria options given industry-leading chef/vendor, brand-new in-house workout center, & highly collaborative team environment
We back our Sales staff with the strongest infrastructure in the business. CDK Global provides a top notch supporting cast - which gives the Sales associates the back-end support needed to get business done. We also support your career growth – in the last fiscal year, nearly 70% of people in this position were able to be promoted within our Sales organization. We succeed as a world class service and software company because we globally attract, motivate, empower and retain exceptionally knowledgeable, talented, and committed associates – and that could be you!