|Role and Responsibilities |
Project Management: Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, for multiple projects at a time. Be able to prioritize and communicate effectively while remaining flexible to changing client needs. Work under general direction to act as a liaison in coordinating each step of the project process with team members, vendors and, occasionally, clients.
• Research Design: Responsible for translating business questions into research plans, and designing the research instruments – utilize multiple methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative within the community.
• Moderation: Oversee daily moderation of research activities in the communities and extract insights.
• Quality Assurance: Accountable for assuring data accuracy and relevance to objectives at every step in the project process to ensure the data is both internally consistent and demonstrates face validity.
• Research & Insights: Analyze data and develop insightful results or “story” that addresses business objective in a clear and concise, visually appealing format.
• Technical Liaison: Continually log and communicate any technical issues or bugs to the engineering team and look for ways to innovate and improve our platform. Participate in beta testing new product releases.
• Forward-Focus: Monitor research trends, platforms and technologies. Become a student of online communities and research, and share your knowledge and gain competitive insight. Personally accountable for helping Passenger …every employee has 1-2 annual goals to support or improve stated initiatives.
• Manage, Train, Mentor: Formal direct report management is required, as well as frequent mentoring of junior team members and ad hoc or formal team training.
• General administration: duties, as requested.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
• 2-4 years of prior experience in market research, preferably with a supplier.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize task and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient market research skills complemented with the ability to think at a systemic and critical level at each stage of a market research project
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of research techniques through coursework, internships, or work experience is highly desired
• Experience with Excel, SPSS, SAS, Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, SurveyMonkey, R, and/or Tableau is highly desired
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required