Holderness School maintains a small, lively marketing and communication team that has a commitment to education and life-long learning. We are seeking a self-starter and high-energy individual who thrives on teamwork and data-based decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, communications, or marketing
- A minimum of two years experience, combining marketing and technical website management
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, website content management, design, and social media marketing
- Ability to learn new systems quickly. Experience with Blackbaud/onProducts and HubSpot are a strong plus
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and communicate progress appropriately
- Excellent written, oral, communication and organizational skills
- Must be self-directed, aspirational, an innovative thinker and able to operate both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe products, photo and sound editing, and video production are preferred
- Able to stand, move throughout the campus, operate a computer, ascend and descend stairs, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Able to lift, move or transport equipment and/or furniture weighing up to 20 pounds across campus to various classrooms and events
Please send an electronic résumé, cover letter, and philosophy statement to:
Suzanne Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing résumés throughout December 2016. Candidate interviews are tentatively scheduled for January and February 2017.
No phone calls please. We prefer electronic attachments rather than paper. An onsite interview is required.
Criminal background checks are performed on all new hires.
Holderness School is an equal opportunity employer, and will not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any employee or applicant in any manner prohibited by law