- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the independent schools or the not-for-profit sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management, website design, page layout, and social media.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, get along with coworkers, management and volunteers, and deal effectively, ethically and professionally at all times.
- Present a professional image as a representative of the School.
- Assure proper maintenance, cleanliness and security of work area.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Salary and Benefits:
Francis Parker School is committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality faculty and staff through a substantial compensation plan, including competitive salary, TIAA-CREF retirement benefits and full medical/dental coverage. Individual salary is negotiable depending on years of experience and educational background.
Francis Parker School values diversity and seeks talented students, faculty, and staff from different backgrounds. All employment decisions are made without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
A cover letter and resume should be submitted electronically to:
Kevin Yaley, Head of School
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line