At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Department of Orthopedics and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Marketing Content Writer will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in healthcare and medical writing (or equivalent experience in directly related work in a health care setting).
- Strong social and digital-savvy writing capabilities.
- Excellent interviewing and follow up skills
- The ability to take complex science and make it understandable to audiences who are not experts.
- Experience writing for diverse audiences, including medical professionals.
- The ability to plan and execute content that can be applied across different verticals.
- Polished interpersonal skills and strong collaboration skills needed, especially the ability to develop relationships
- Willingness to assimilate editorial feedback from stakeholders.
- The ability to understand the principles of content creation and content marketing" and be comfortable and conversant in the role of content in a marketing strategy.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines needed, and demonstrated experience writing high-quality content within this environment.
- Experience with performance analytics, such as Google Analytics a must.
- Expert working knowledge of Associated Press (AP) writing style.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Orthopedic Surgery & Research
Standard Hours Per Week: 40