The Project Coordinator’s primary role is to help execute projects independently with the support and direction of the EVP R&I, including but not limited to timeline development and management; content management; A/V Production for events; financial reporting and management; client contact; report development; interaction and coordination with other ARF departments (including Marketing, Events, Forums and Finance); interaction and coordination with external 3rd party providers; and materials development.
About the ARF:
The Advertising Research Foundation is the recognized authority on how advertising works – we’ve thrived at the center of one of the world’s most dynamic professions for 80 years. Today we continue to break new ground, pioneering the most advanced technologies and methodologies, bringing our distinct voice to bear on essential industry issues, and helping thousands of advertising research professionals chart new paths to growth. Our conferences, workshops, intellectual capital and best-in-class research partnerships set the industry agenda, as does our extraordinary membership, which features corporate leaders such as CBS, NBC Universal, Disney, Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Procter & Gamble, and digital and media pacesetters including hulu, Viacom, Gannett, ESPN, and Conde Nast.
We are committed to further growing our influence and membership in the rapidly changing industry environment and seek motivated, forward thinking professionals to join us in this endeavor.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and calendar which includes administrative tasks involved in the project. The detailed schedule will include all project phases and dependencies.
- Take a leadership role in project financials, including development and management of financial trackers, expense reports, support and oversee project invoicing with appropriate support and supervision, proactively identify and propose solutions for financial issues on various projects.
- Use advanced prioritization and judgment skills to ensure proper execution of communications and tasks. Proactively and consistently coordinates communications effectively between the research team and other departments in the organization and external 3rd party providers.
- Take a leadership role on developing and managing interdepartmental relationships; establish strong relationships, successfully execute projects with this interdepartmental group, manage conflict appropriately, and propose solutions to issues as they arise.
- Participate in all project planning sessions; research, compile, and compute various data; prepare reports and summaries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources proactively.
- Compile and organize project documents, e.g. Project Establishment Document, design documents, process updates, contracts, marketing plans, “products,” and after-action reports. Collect and include contributions of the Team.
- Proactively develop and prepare spreadsheets and presentations as needed, utilizing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; compose and edit correspondence and documentation.
- Prepare, edit and circulate relevant meeting agendas, notes, and presentations to the project teams.
- Ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Partner with Membership and New Business Development to identify potential sponsors.
- Manage relationships and communications with project sponsors, suppliers, and project team.
- Coordinate and track Fundraising outreach initiatives.
- Track project changes and produce updated schedule to project team.
- Coordinate and participate in Research Team Meetings.
- Coordinate external meetings and travel arrangements.
- Field email and phone inquiries regarding ongoing projects.
- Manage project web content.
- Perform other project-related duties as requested.