In this positon one will be a critical member of the boutique investment management firm's Investor Relations/PR/Business Development/Marketing team, with reponsibilities that span many aspects of investor relations, marketing, pre-marketing and funds/capital raising. Will grow/improve marketing and investor relations functions in the firm, working in close collaboration with firm's principals, investment/portfolio management and operations staff, participating in current and prospective clients/investors meetings, presentations, events, streamlining information delivery, investors requests/queries.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Investor Relations, Finance
- Experience in marketing/PR, preferably in Alternative Investments, investment/asset management, private equity, brokerage or investment banking setting
- Experience writing financial/investor news/newsletters, releases and presentations
-Experience with financial performance metrics for IR functions
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to multi-task
- Extremely responsible and reliable
- Ability and willingness to travel, 10-20 %
- Knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Adobe
For confidential consideration and further details please contact: LenG@dtg-usa.com
Internal Number: 4278346
BACK TO TOP
ASI Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ASI Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ASI Career Center.