· Participate in maintenance and content development of corporate website, multiple service line sub-sites, and multiple affiliate and practice websites.
· Complete assignments related to website page planning, content development and execution.
· Work with others to develop and maintain Lakeland's web presence by creating content and design consistent with established marketing and communication guidelines.
· Help maintain intranet.
· Associate's degree in Computer Science and Information Systems, Digital media, Internet Engineering, Web Graphic Design, or related field.
· Knowledge of HTML coding .
· Two years of website design experience is desirable.
· Knowledge of CSS, SQL, PHP, ASP, and SharePoint is desirable.
· Familiarity and experience with content management systems and website editors desirable.
· Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, various locations, sometimes on short notice.
Internal Number: 103944
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.